Tameeni Mobile App
Tameeni is an app that offers comprehensive vehicle insurance policy from leading insurance providers in less than 5 mins.
- Led a team of 4-5 members.
- Used Azure DevOps to manage tasks, repos, branches and to code review teams’ pull requests.
- And to maintain a pixel perfect implementation, besides reviewing code, I had to checkout to the reviewed code’s branch to check the design to make sure it matches the specs.
- Applied pre-commit/pre-push to prevent bad git commits and pushs with common linting errors such as no inline-style, propTypes validations, unused imports/variables, etc.
Mobile Development Role
- Created and designed the app from scratch and kept the React Native version to latest.
- Developed the app to work with 2 languages and added RTL support.
- Integrated with payment gateways such as Payfort and Checkot.com.
- Used ReactN for Global State Management.
- Worked with React Hooks and created custom Hooks for form validations on the entire app.
- Worked with Google Maps, Google Places, geolocation, geocoding on React Native (Android/iOS).
- Worked with CameraRoll and RNCamera to capture images to privately upload to Amazon AWS (aws-sdk), and resized images before uploading.
- Added support for features such as:
- Firebase Crashlytics and Analytics
- Google ReCaptcha
- NetInfo for Internet state checks
- AES Encryption
- React Native Permissions
- Sending and receiving base64 data
- QR Code Generating/Scanning