31th of January, 1992 Resident in
Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
+20 111 126 7877 Email
• Arabic: Native.
• English: Intermediate.
Bachelor’s Degree in Faculty of Law
at Cairo University, Egypt. Year: 2014
Professional and Personal Experience..
Senior PHP/Mobile Developer at Shift Online Solutions
Creating mobile and web apps and websites.
- Creating and Modifying WordPress and Laravel websites and systems.
- Developing backend admin panels and APIs.
PHP Developer at Creatova
Creating WordPress and Laravel websites and systems.
- Creating WordPress and Laravel websites and systems.
- Sliced design/theme for WordPress and Laravel.
- Developing backend admin panels.
- Turn the static design into dynamic website using PHP code.
- Test and optimize while websites developing.
PHP & Android Developer at TibiaME4All
Developing and updating a website and an Android application
It’s kind of my practice website. Been developing and updating it since Jan 2012.
Web Development Role
- Developed web application and back-end database from scratch.
- Used the game API to pull players data for high-scores, parsed the data then insert/updated the records on a database and used CronJob to repeat the process every hour to update players’ data automatically.
- Developed several calculators using game math formulas.
- Converted Excel files into MySQL format for the game information.
- Used PHP GD and Image functions to create signature image for each players
- Used the data above to create an API to feed XML to an Android App.
- Created an Android App for the website using the XML data coming from the API mentioned above. And parsed the XML data then listed it into a custom listViews.
- Used Google Support Libraries to make the app compatible with older Android versions.
- Used Google Cloud Messaging (GCM) tool to push notifications to the app at the time of posting the news on the website.
- Used some GitHub libraries to load images, display graphs and apply some of Material Design components.
Acquired skills over the years..
Where I first started to learn code..
Mastering PHP & MySQL at YAT Learning Centers
• MySQL database
• News website with a basic login system, admin panel to add articles and search function.
Android Mobile Applications Development Diploma at YAT Learning Centers
• Android OS
• Java Programming
• Android SDK Application Development
• Publishing Applications to Play Store
• To-do list app with a SQLite Db to add, edit and remove tasks and listing them on a custom ListView.
Likes and Dislikes..